The Distinctives of Great Hearts Christos, Via Veritas Vita
There are many approaches to Christian education. The following defines the Great Hearts Christian Academy approach:
- Partnership with pastors and church communities to maintain the Christian culture of the academy.
- Partnership with families as the primary educators of their children.
- An ecumenical approach that is faithful to core Christian beliefs, uniting believers, while respecting denominational differences that are the responsibility of the family and their community of worship to define.
- Morning prayer service and integrated scripture studies.
- Use of the proven Great Hearts classical curriculum with the additional infusion of faith into the program.
- All faculty are committed to, and live out, our Statement of Faith.
Watch a message from Great Hearts Co-founder, Dr. Daniel Scoggin.